Windows user may be using a lot of tweaks these days for speeding up their system. I am sure many had been waiting for the Registry tweaks for the newly born Windows 7 operating system. Here are some registry tweaks that can be safely applied to speed up Windows 7.
Here are the changes that will be done by this registry tweak.
- Hanged programs will be terminated quickly.ie. Automatically it will end tasks of programs that are taking longer to respond.
- Menus will be shown very faster. When you pause on the main menus the sub menus will be shown up very fast than normal.
- You will get an option â€ Take Ownershipâ€ when you right click on files or folders. This will become handy when you want to replace system files while doing customization.
- Make windows not to search for a program that no longer exist when you click on the shortcut there by saving your valuable time.
- Adds â€œCopy Toâ€ and â€œMove Toâ€ options in the right click context menu of Windows 7. So from now on copying and moving files from one place to another will be more easier than before.
- Directly opens up the Files list when you choose â€œOpen Withâ€ option there by deactivating the â€ search on Internet â€ option.
- Speeds up the navigation in Windows Explorer by disabling searching for network printers and scheduled tasks on network.
- Disables the annoying â€œlow disk spaceâ€ message notification in your system tray.
Restart your system after applying these registry tweaks, to take effect. You can revert to default setting by using another registry provided.