BSN would like to inform you that, BSN is organizing NATIONAL BIOTECHNOLOGY FAIR-2013 (à¤°à¤¾à¤·à¥à¤Ÿà¥à¤°à¤¿à¤¯ à¤œà¥ˆà¤µà¥€à¤• à¤ªà¥à¤°à¤¬à¤¿à¤§à¥€ à¤®à¥‡à¤²à¤¾) on 25th and 26th April, 2013, as our regular event celebrating WORLD DNA AND GENOME DAY. It is an immense pleasure to inform you about the fair since this is going to be the season of celebration to all the Life Science students, professionals, scientists, activists. The fair will include following events:
2. Bio-Pharma Industries in Nepal: Prospects and Challenges (A panel discussion with Industrialists, Scientists, Medical Practitioners and Government Representatives).
3. Poster Presentations as the integral part of Emerging Scientist Award
4. Young Minds Creation Demonstration as the integral part for Young Minds Award
5. Inspirational figure Award
6. Biotechnology Development Timeline Show
7. Biotechnology From Scratch to Industries
DNA Extraction in Kitchen
Homemade Pro-biotic Yoghurt
Tofu Making Process Demonstration
Mushroom Cultivation Demo
Wine Production and Processing Demo
Beer Production Demo
Bio-fertilizer Production Demo
Illustrative presentation of production of Biotechnology drugs (Bio-pharmaceuticals) and many moreâ€¦..
8. Biology: The Science of Life, A Solo Photo Exhibition of a photographer from Kantipur National Daily)
You are requested to be the part of fair in a way or other and find a place to fit in among the events enlisted above.
Since this fair is organized with an aim of transforming Life Sciences research and studies inside our country to a new height we expect a whole-hearted co-operation from your side to make this event a success. Also feel Free to suggest us regarding the fair.
For further information, email us at
Or Call us at
United World Trade Center
April 25 and April 26
Facebook event page :