CamStudio is a free and open-source that is able to record all screen and audio activity on your computer and create industry-standard AVI video files. Using its built-in SWF Producer can turn those AVIs into light, bandwidth-friendly streaming Flash videos (SWFs). You can download and use it completely free for your personal and commercial projects as CamStudio and the Codec are released under the GPL.
Here are just a few ways you can use this software:
- You can use it to create demonstration videos for any software program
- Or how about creating a set of videos answering your most frequently asked questions?
- You can create video tutorials for school or college class
- You can use it to record a recurring problem with your computer so you can show technical support people
- You can use it to create video-based information products you can sell
- You can even use it to record new tricks and techniques you discover on your favourite software program, before you forget them.
Usually this kind of software are found to be sold in internet for 20$+, but this is 100% free as well as free from adware, spyware and virus. Plus, you can use this in any kind of work without paying royalties.