DV lottery 2016 is now open as of October 1, 2014 and will remain open till November 3, 2014. The opening of EDV 2016 was confirmed by US Embassy in Nepal via press release.Â Filling up DV is completely free worldwide. And we have already covered a topic on how to fill DV lottery online free.
To fill EDV 2016 form just go to web address dvlottery.state.gov read the instructions and fill up the form. The instructions are well detailed and help files are provided on the site itself.
The key tips for filling up EDV correctly is :
- Make sure passport size who is as per the standard as follow the guideline provided. As per the guideline, this is what your DV photo should be.
- Put correct information! You should put all the information correctly putting fake information or incorrect information will make the form invalid.
- Double check all the information provided, if necessary check it once again.
- Only fill 1 form from 1 individual. If you fill form multiple time it will automatically becomes invalid.
- Read terms, condition, instruction provided in the site carefully. All these materials are provided for free on the side itself.
Remember there are no fees to enter for DV lottery, its free. Most of the cyber/studios in Nepal still charge for filling up DV form, though it is advertised as free there are hidden charges. The price of filling DV in Nepal ranges from Rs 100 to Rs 250. These places indirectly charges money calling it service charge or they will make you take photo in their own studio.
No matter from where you fill the form probability of you being chosen is equal, just make sure you have filled the form correctly and taken photo as per instruction stated above.
Please follow the link for DV 2016 result.